Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Social Studies Grade 8
Westward Expansion Assignment
Main Points for the Project
- French and Indian War
- Daniel Boone and Opening Kentucky
- Beginning of West of Mississippi
- Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Trail of Tears
- Oregon Trail
- Santa Fe trail
- Where were the tribes living?
- How did they live?
- Why did contact between Native Americans and European-Americans occur?
- What did contact look like?
- If there was conflict, what caused the conflict?
- What was the outcome of the conflict?
- Whose way of life changed?